jueves, 4 de enero de 2018

Marion (English version)



“Come on Dad, it’s my turn to use it! You’ve used it all week!”

“But I don’t want to give it up!”

“You promised we’d take turns every week, and it’s already Sunday! My day starts now!”

“Well then,” Dad said, looking dejected.

He moved his head back and forth, and his head started coming out of his mouth. With each movement, more of Dad’s real body came into view. Dad’s flab and big belly, after some struggling, came totally free, leaving below him Marion’s sculpted body. 


Marion was Dad’s personal trainer in the gym when he decided to get in shape for his health. It became usual for my dad to be away from home at the gym when I would get home from school, but one day, things changed. A noise came from the kitchen. The sound of plastic wrap opening filled the mostly empty house. Believing it may have been an intruder, I sneaked towards the sound. I was extremely surprised to see a massive, muscular stranger standing in the kitchen, eating cookies.

He spotted me and jumped, startled. He tried to tell me he was my dad. He told me this whole story of how he found pills that got him into Marion’s body, and promised I could use them too. Unfortunately, or maybe fortunately, Dad lost the pills that can return Marion to his living form. Now he, or it, is forever stuck as a suit to be worn.
Anyway, after leaving Marion on the ground, my Dad went off to prepare lunch. I finally got to take my turn as the head trainer at the best gym in town.

I put on the suit as quickly as I could, since I was so eager to get in, but the whole process was very exciting. I adjusted his big limbs in place and placed his face over mine to finish the procedure.

I was finally Marion. I felt so tall, and everything looked much lower. I started to move my swollen muscles, touching them, and I realized with a gag that Dad didn’t bathe. The stench of sweat filled my nostrils.

“Dad! Why didn’t you bathe Marion,” I shouted angrily in my now deep voice.

“I just forgot, son. You know I like his smell,” my father replied.

“God, but it STINKS!”

I can’t deny that I enjoy his masculinity and the essence that comes along with it, but right then it was too much and it was disgusting! Oh well, it’s not exactly a chore to bathe that beautiful body. I thoroughly scrubbed every inch of Marion’s muscled body. Marion’s body was so defined, his face so handsome! I could get any guy I want!

I dressed in a tight blue T-shirt that showed off my pecs and abs, black pants, and white tennis shoes. I ran down the stairs to see that dinner was already on the table.

To be continued...

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Espero que haya sido de tu agrado y por favor deja tu comentario o sugerencia