jueves, 4 de enero de 2018

Las Aventuras de Tim (The Adventures of Tim) pt.1

Hi! This is Conrad, long time no see! Sorry for disappearing for a long time. A lot of complicated stuff happened, but I won't bore you with the details or make excuses. Instead, please enjoy this wonderful story in English!

Hola! Soy Conrad, mucho tiempo sin verte! Lo siento por desaparecer  por un largo tiempo. Muchas cosas complicadas me sucedió, pero no te aburriré con los detalles y no haré excusas. En lugar, por favor disfruta de esta maravillosa historia en inglés!








I know I can’t do this all the time, but I love it SO much. I’m extremely thankful to my family for this gift they’ve passed down to me.


My mom’s family is sorcerers. They’re not like what you read in books or see on TV. They don’t cast spells or wield magic through their hands. The only characteristic of their magic is they either have the power of mind control or possession. Each generation alternates. My cousin Ivan got mind control, but I got possession, thank goodness, because I think it’s the best skill out of the two.


Here is the story of when I discovered it:


I was on my way home from school and decided to interrupt my normal city bus ride to stop at the mall first. I wanted to get a specific book I had needed for a while, and now was a good time to stop and get it. I browsed the small bookstore for a while unsuccessfully, and suddenly, right before I was about to give up and leave, I heard, no I felt, a rumbling, deep, extremely resonant voice. I look up to the checkout counter and see a mountain of muscle straining against a tight white spandex shirt. It really showcased his giant biceps and monstrous pecs. The man grabbed his gym bag and left the store.


A strange impulsion washed over me and I immediately left the store and started following him around the mall, eventually ducking behind him as he entered a sports shop. I hid among the clothes so he couldn’t see me. He took a pair of shorts and a shirt and went to the changing rooms. I followed him to peek into the changing room he hadn’t bothered to close, and suddenly he came out. I tried to turn around and run, be he still didn’t see me, crashing into me. After the collision, I turned around to apologize, but strangely did not see him anywhere.


“Sir…?”


I was startled by my voice. It was so deep and rumbly. I focus on the mirrors in front of me, and my reflection wasn’t the same. There was no skinny little boy with nothing on his bones! Instead, I saw a MAN wearing a black shirt being strained by his bulging muscles.


“Oh my God, that’s ME!?”


I approached the mirror to see more closely and make sure my eyes weren’t playing tricks on me. The reflection is as real as these muscles! I posed and flexed like the bodybuilders I watched on TV, and it looked GREAT.


“Now how do I get out of this body?”


I tried hitting my head against the wall like the cliche goes, but I just ended up injuring myself. Now that I had finally uncovered my magic, I didn’t know how to use it! I decided to just enjoy myself in the meantime.


I gave up and went back into the changing room, grabbing the white shirt he had discarded on the bench. I changed from the black one he had grabbed from the shelf into the white one he wore in, and I revelled in feeling the resistance from the shirt as it stretched over my ripped shoulders and lats. I brought the black shirt to my new handsome face and sniffed the manly scent that he had imprinted into it in the short time he wore it.


I decided to leave the store, purchasing the new shirt and shorts on my way out. It wasn’t my money, but they looked too good on him not to get them. I tucked them into my bag, and on the way out, I saw the cashier’s eyes lingering on me.


I then decided to head towards my favorite restaurant, but this time would be special. I wanted to order the special Monster Burger they offer, since every time I had tried to order it before, they had told me I was too young to get it. While I waited for my order to come, lots of people turned to gawk at me. Men, women, children, even one kinda cute guy who winked at me after I caught him staring at my big pecs.


My order finally came, and I could see why they had always turned me down before; the burger was enormous!!! It was absolutely unbelievable in size. The waiter told me that if I finished it all, it would be totally free. Wow! As I dug in and made progress into the massive burger, I kept feeling like I couldn’t fit any more, but somehow this hunk always had plenty of room left.


When a good bit less than half of it was left, other patrons started gathering around the table in disbelief. As I got closer and closer, the crowd began cheering at each successful bite. The applause grew to a boiling point when the final bite was conquered. The waiter took a picture of me and I gave him a cocky smirk and a nice flex of the bicep.


I left the restaurant after the party atmosphere finally dissipated and made my way to the bathroom. Opening the door to the restroom with ease, I stop by the mirrors and give myself another little flex show. I notice how big my belly got with the huge meal I just had and give it a loving pat. Suddenly, right when I least expect it, I’m standing behind the hunk and I’m looking right at his broad, muscular back. I checked my arms and legs, and everything was in order. I was myself again.


“God, I shouldn’t have finished that burger,” I hear the man’s deep voice say as he turns around and pushes his way into a stall.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Espero que haya sido de tu agrado y por favor deja tu comentario o sugerencia